Monday, September 25, 2006

Life Lesson Number 2 (aka: the one with all the bad language)

So uh yeah. My friend Alex, who lives in the same old piece of shit house that I do hypothesized that if he took several shots of whiskey and followed that up with the rest of his vodka he'd be really loose and have all sorts of confidence in himself when it came time to hit the town that night. Well he just ended up climbing out his window on to the roof and started hurling obscenities at the nieghbors, passerbyers, and of course us. You know how even the best laid plans can go awry sometimes.

We were all deeply ashamed and agreed that that Alex was out of line and probably needed some sort of help, but we let him go on for a while because most everybody was high on something and thought it was pretty funny.

9 comments:

Josh said...

That is a very valuable lesson. I really like the way you ended it.

Unknown said...

HAHA. You guys are so compassionate.

Anonymous said...

that ending is hilarious. I had no idea what you were going to say to him and then you took his hat, to which I dont think he liked too much, but it made for a great fadeout!

Matt said...

Haha, I hope you showed him that video once he was coherent. Hilarious.

P.S. I love Mr. Squiggles, too.

Melinda Burns said...

Wow, I think I was laughing too loud for being in the library. Hope your friend is feeling better! And yes, I hope you showed him the video hee hee.

zach kmiec said...

fuckin' a, man! like, uh, Home Movies without FCC restraints, and not animated. great cross-dialogues/monologues, what with all the funny and drunk talking from various friends; I think that was my favorite part. "Talk, bark, THEN bite."

AndrewHart said...

this post really captures the side of the college that isn't "glamourized". Everyone talks about getting shitty drunk and how cool it is, but no one ever shows when you make a fool of yourself.

Sean said...

Was I the only one kind of freaked out by this? My mind was blown, yes, quite, and thoroughly, and the hat thing at the end was pretty much brilliant. Also, I almost did a portrait of a tiny stuffed animal myself. Wow, though.

chris weagel said...

Helicopters, search lights, trained dogs and their handlers, a net, a few firetrucks, one very upset mother and a news crew.

Throw that pig off the barn.

Chris Weagel
human-dog.com